Re: More Tonal Theory: Arppegiators/Accent/Melody

well. considering it like that, you also don't get any fifth, if the
seven step is scaled from the fourth, which was the major third.
instead, you get the secret major seventh again!... lacking the fifth
as i said, but this is the less important note of a seventh chord ...
eh, from where i should count now the +11 ... time to go out to have
an ice cream! any recommendations?

--
Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com