Re: OT: artist website functionality/designer reccomendations

Yeah, I think between a wordpress site and facebook you'll be fine.
One thing I know for sure is you shouldn't spend a dime on such things
but let them grow organically and when you start generating income
from your music dedicate a percentage of that to marketing/web.