Re: in ear MICRO-phones, binaural audio (was: toys for non-musicians)

2009/7/30, michael noble <looplog@gmail.com>:
> Per,
>
> I was wondering if you've experienced the "hole in the middle" problem
>when
> playing binaural recordings back through standard stereo speakers? Maybe
> have an especially thick skull or something, but I can definitely notice
> lack of spatial dynamics in the center of the stereo field.

this is a common issue with binaural if played through speakers. but
with per's approach you could always "repair" that loss, by maybe,
using a mic(s) pointing to where's suposed to be the hole and then mix
all signals at a desired level.

--
Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com