Re: RC-50 (was Boss looper contest in Germany)

>> Christo wrote:
>> The only thing which bothers me really is, that the loops
>> are straight cut at the end. I mean if you switch to another patch
>(f.ex.
>> from phrase 1 to phrase 2) or in general if the
>> phrase will repeat itself,  it doesn´t have a natural release.

You don't have to do it that way, if the abrupt switch doesn't fit
with your music. Use a looper that allows several parallel loops and
make the transit from one loop to the other with volume fades. Loop A
as fade-out and Loop B as fade-in makes a nice crossfade transition
from A to B. This can be done on the LP-1 or a software looper like
SooperLooper or Mobius. Besides that, Mobius also offers the EDP style
of abrupt loop shifting.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se