Re: Samples and looping

It is true, the company is doing business as Pirate Bay AB / Inc. The
owners of this corporation use offshore accounts instead of ordinary
Swedish bank accounts. Around US$2M are deposited in their offshore
accounts every year from advertising clients. This is a serious
estimation from well respected independent financial analysts who have
nothing to do with the record labels or the authorities. Of course, it
is not possible to know precisely how much money those accounts hold,
because offshore financial centers are anonymous. This is a classic
money laundering and tax evading mafia and drug cartel trick.