Re: Help with Glitch/Stutter technique Kaiser square mod

one from the vaults

*******
Vortex Varispeed

Atmosphere B
Set:-
Mix                                       32
Mod FX LVL and Echo LVL     64
Echo 1& 2                              1
Feedback 1                            64   or less maybe
Feedback  2                            1
Resonance 1                         64
........and assign pedal to resonance 2

********

You now have a pedal activated varispeed echo,
the effect gets greater on shorter delay times.

with the below described technique it works like this

so, save that to both sides of a pair of registers,
with Morph=64 ( which is fastest..right?)

de-assign pedal to Resonance2.

on reg A,
Resonance2 = 1
on reg B
Resonance2 = 64

now, when you engage the GrobSquareWaver you get
the Kaiser effect.

Or something like it,
or something different, I can't be 100% sure,
but you'll like it I hope.

andy