Re: Daily Digest problems: can anyone help me out?

All I can say is that i also used to get lots and lots of problems with the Daily digest, and I cant stress enough that viewing LD in a Gmail account is the way to go.

Even if you ONLY want to use gmail for LD.. its worth it... get a Gmail account resub LD onto it..(NOT the daily digest tho)  and dont tell anyone else... login to Gmail account, and dump a shortcut on you desktop/coffetable/ etc...

Proimise you the 15mins it will take to do will save you days and weeks of frustration in the future...

Just a suggestion.. just kick me if im being patronising... Massive big Norwegian HURRAH! for all your efforts on the fest... I was one of the many internet viewers and as per , wished I was there... you are the single handed god of live looping mate, but you know that right?? As is becoming a tradition for me.. Ill just say... Next year!!! Ill be there!!

www.markfrancombe.com
http://vimeo.com/user825094
http://uk.youtube.com/user/markfrancombe
http://www.myspace.com/markfrancombe