Y2K9 sampler video

I've created a 10 minute Y2K9 loopfest sampler video from the video
snippets
I took with my digicam:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un4N_Yx4hb8

Apologies to the many wonderful artists that aren't represented here
because
I either missed them, or because I was so much in awe that I forgot to
catch
them on video.

Shown here in order of appearance: Rick Walker (percussion), Jim Goodin
(violin), Daryl Shawn (guitar and cassette tapes), David Cooper Orton
(guitar), Nat Grant (percussion), Matt Davignon (mouthharp) and Thomas
Dimuzio (keyboards), Warren Sirota (guitar), Bill Walker (lapsteel guitar),
Kevin Kissinger (theremin), Travis Johns (electronics), Mike Crain
(vibraphone), Laurel Murphy & Ryan Slemko (vocals), Planet Loop (drums +
bass) with Az Samad (guitar), Entertainment for the Braindead (banjo +
vocals), Ariane Cap (bass), Andre Donowa (bass + vocals), Onyx Ashanti
(wind
controller + laptop), Michael Peters (guitar), Kevin Spears (Kalimba)

-Michael

p.s. I'm surprised that there are hardly any postings about this festival
on
the LD list. It was one of the most exciting and memorable musical events I
can remember. Meeting old friends (some of them for the first time) and new
friends, talking with many interesting people, lots and lots of incredible
music and inspiration. Thanks so much to Rick and of course also to Chris,
Bill, and Nancy for having us.