Re: Y2K9 sampler video

Thanks Michael, great to be reminded of all the excellent sets I saw
Saturday and to get a glimpse of what I missed. I saw most of the people
on Saturday and found it to be an especially amazing lineup, so much
good stuff going on all day, and really varied too. And as always, the
best part being seeing the people who have become my friends through
this list - I always wish I had more time to hang.

thanks Rick, and everyone else who made this thing happen for the 10th
time!

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com