Re: introduction

Hi Nadia,
id say try Mobius first by itself,ive been doing my late looping with it
thoguh never tried it as a plugin within a prgram, to me it seems a great
choice if u want to do the "open canvas looping" for pre-arranged looping
Ableton might be just what you need
cheers and welcome to the machine!

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom