Re: introduction

Title:
Hi Nadia Welcome to the looper dome!
Max Liver!

Nadia Salom ha scritto:
hello, I just joined this list and would like to introduce myself. I am an art student in Braunschweig Germany. My focus is mainly on composition and performance with the use of the voice. I am studying with Prof. Ulrich Eller in the Sound Art Class here.

I have recently discovered the potential of live looping as a means of realtime composition. And am interested learning about all this technique especially regarding the use of Ableton, (which still gives me a bit of a headache.)Since I always worked very intuitively live looping seems to be the best way to still keep accessing the full potential of the moment and still orchestrate many instruments.

my setup: mobile PA- Set (on rolls) w/ microphone, MacBookPro, Ableton, midi keyboard, and my voice... I can just about it carry it all by self... just dont have a car yet.

Thank you to those who set up the listserver and the very imformative website.

If anyone is interested in listening to some of my work, it is located on ubetoo. Here is one version of a song that seems to change everytime I play it.

http://www.ubetoo.com/nirmala07/21701

best wishes,

Nadia Salom
nirmala07