Re: MIDI Looping

Hi Mark

> Are there any MIDI loopers that recognize when you've played the same
> sequence of notes (modulo minor timing and velocity variations) more
> than once and automatically turn it into a loop?
Unfortunately: no.
I am looking for some but the only thing which works on the MIDI-level
similar like a looper is Ableton Live.

Any kind of loop-autorecognition is not available. But that would be
quite difficult to achieve. Example: you plan a repeating phrase of two
bars, which starts with two identical notes -> The looper would think of
the first two as loop. This (extreme) example can be extended to any
other dimension. The result will be that you will be forced again to
predefine a looplength.

Florian