Re: mr sirota"s "loops, live and otw"

<grin> Aw shucks, Mike - I really appreciate you taking the time to
say that, and I hope you really enjoy it. Thanks.

On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 6:56 PM,  <nemoguitt@aol.com> wrote:
> gave warren's "LOOPS, LIVE AND OTW" another spin today.....what a
>delight,
> the playing is tight, wonderful timbre, xcellent recording
>chops.....great
> job warren!!!!!.....loved "a day at the circus", sweet.....i will give
>this
> cd many more listens.....:)m

 - so, if you had to choose a category for this, what would you say?

I found a list of official id3v1 genres for mp3 files, but was unable
to find a list of official gracenote genres and sub-genres (am not now
convinced there is such a thing). Here's what I found for the id3v1,
below.

so what's my cd: 47? 23? 109? 119?

0.Blues
      1.Classic Rock
      2.Country
      3.Dance
      4.Disco
      5.Funk
      6.Grunge
      7.Hip-Hop
      8.Jazz
      9.Metal
     10.New Age
     11.Oldies
     12.Other
     13.Pop
     14.R&B
     15.Rap
     16.Reggae
     17.Rock
     18.Techno
     19.Industrial
     20.Alternative
     21.Ska
     22.Death Metal
     23.Pranks
     24.Soundtrack
     25.Euro-Techno
     26.Ambient
     27.Trip-Hop
     28.Vocal
     29.Jazz+Funk
     30.Fusion
     31.Trance
     32.Classical
     33.Instrumental
     34.Acid
     35.House
     36.Game
     37.Sound Clip
     38.Gospel
     39.Noise
     40.AlternRock
     41.Bass
     42.Soul
     43.Punk
     44.Space
     45.Meditative
     46.Instrumental Pop
     47.Instrumental Rock
     48.Ethnic
     49.Gothic
     50.Darkwave
     51.Techno-Industrial
     52.Electronic
     53.Pop-Folk
     54.Eurodance
     55.Dream
     56.Southern Rock
     57.Comedy
     58.Cult
     59.Gangsta
     60.Top 40
     61.Christian Rap
     62.Pop/Funk
     63.Jungle
     64.Native American
     65.Cabaret
     66.New Wave
     67.Psychadelic
     68.Rave
     69.Showtunes
     70.Trailer
     71.Lo-Fi
     72.Tribal
     73.Acid Punk
     74.Acid Jazz
     75.Polka
     76.Retro
     77.Musical
     78.Rock & Roll
     79.Hard Rock

   The following genres are Winamp extensions

     80.Folk
     81.Folk-Rock
     82.National Folk
     83.Swing