Re: OT: wah pedal with midi interface

The Line 6 FBV Express mkII is a pretty neat compact MIDI controller that has an expression pedal with toe switch: http://line6.com/footcontrollers/fbvexpressmkii.html

It was designed to work with their amps, but is also a bus-powered generic USB interface.

Gorry for the late reply...catching up on old messages...

-George

On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 9:10 PM, Mark Hamburg <mark@grubmah.com> wrote:
I've wanted an expression pedal with a toe switch though it didn't need to be MIDI. This would have been for controlling feedback + hold on the DL8000R. This isn't that, but the toe switch is the one thing I could see that would be different about a wah pedal as a MIDI controller relative to an expression pedal.

Mark