Re: Adrenalinn as a plug-in

On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 10:44 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 10:30 PM, Chris Sewell <lunamusic@mac.com> wrote:
> > Nice.
> >

>http://www.macmusic.org/software/view.php/lang/en/id/5384/AdrenaLinn-Sync
>
> Maaahgaaaawd... what a sweet must-have!!!!
> I suspect no other piece of gear offers
>>
>> Musical Scale Constraints -- Snap the LFO or Sequencer modulation
>signals chromatic, major, minor, pentatonic, blues, whole tone,
>diminished or seven other musical scales.
>
> Per

Please excuse my too quick reply! The AdreanaLinn Sync Installer, for
the demo, says that untime 3.6.1 or Pluggo 3.6.1 is needed. But Pluggo
is a discontinued product of Cycling74. And the product page
http://www.rogerlinndesign.com/products/adrenalinnsync/index.shtml
is not listed in the sites navigation control, meaning it is not meant
to go public?

This reminds me about that Repeater software from Electrixpro! Some
things just are too good to be true ;-))

Per