Re: Adrenalinn as a plug-in

Good to see it is on the front page! Maybe they didn't think they need
to have a link to the product presentation page because it can be
reached by clicking the front page picture? I too downloaded the two
weeks demo installer and it was this installer that that told me
Pluggo 3.6.1 is need for the AdrenaLinn Sync. This may not a problem
for me today, being a Pluggo owner, but the fact that Pluggo is a
discontinued product makes AdrenaLinn Sync come out as a no very
future proof investment for users.

I will definitely keep monitoring the page in case some clarification
on this is to be published. This is indeed an exciting product!

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com