Re: Apogee Duet

I briefly got to try a duet against my ultralite and I thought the
sound quality was indeed much better! Although I couldn't achieve the
same low latency as I could with my motu ultralite in Ableton Live.
This was awhile back on a different mac so they might have updated the
drivers since then ......and it's funny you ask this question because
I will be experimenting again this weekend with a Duet with my
macbook. I will let you know if I get better performance. It's
definitely a great deal to use for recording just not sure if I would
want to use it for live performance.

Todd Matthews