OT: Looping show on November 20th

I will be performing a solo electronics/looping show (as The Dark Halo
Project) on Friday, November 20th at Lisa's Oak Street Lounge in
Louisville, KY as part of a larger show.

I will be using Ableton Live 8 and Reason 4 for the first time in a
live setting, along with a Korg MicroX, Roland XP-80, two DR-770's,
and two Gibson Echoplex units as well as Chapman Stick and fretless
bass.

Needless to say I will be practicing this setup for the next two weeks
and trying to figure out the best backup plan if the laptop crashes.
Wish me luck!

I believe my set will start somewhere between 10:00 and 10:30pm and
lasts about 30 minutes. I'll be posting more information on Facebook
and by request in the next few days. Stop by if you are in the area.

Lisa's Oak Street Lounge
1004 E Oak St, Louisville, KY‎
(502) 637-9315‎

Thanks,