Re: Novation Launchpad, controller of the gods?

Too bad it doesn't have any expression pedal inputs. The APC40 has a
couple footswitch jacks but none for expression pedals either. Neither
seems like a really good choice for a guitarist or any other
instrumentalist whose hands are frequently occupied, except maybe as
an additional controller for launching clips.

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com