Re: y2k9 vid clips index - please post *your* set link

I have all of the original video directly from the camera from Saturday
night after dinner and all of Sunday.  Unfortunately, I don't have the
original video from Saturday during the day.  I have not had a opportunity
to go through the original video and chop it up.  If somebody wants to
volunteer to do that, I'd be happy to convert the video to MPEG and send
it
to you.  Probably the best thing to do is put the MPEG files on DVD and
mail
them because that many hours of video will be rather large.

---
Bob Amstadt
Looperlative Audio Products
(408) 921-LOOP