Re: y2k9 vid clips index - please post *your* set link

Bob warren this may have a simpler solution.  In that on ustream I
found my afternoon session as well as those that followed, on the
Loopfest channel that means to the account that Bob I'm assuming
crteated, the videos are downloadable to that logon, atleast that's
how mine works.  Can yu either give that login to warren or to me as
I'd like to pull down at least my set.

Thx guys

--
Sent from my mobile device