RE: two chords after midnight

Yes I use the same interface based on your recommendation, but since it
only has RCA connections I have to go from my guitar into the mixing
board, and then into the interface.

Do you go straight from your guitar into the interface with some special
cable i.e. a 1/4" male to an RCA male, or are you also using a board? From
what I can remember most of your live mixing was done on the lapee with
the korg usb controller.

Andre

On Thu, November 12, 2009 4:16 am, Michael Peters wrote:
>> What do you use to get from your guitar to the audio interface?
>
> you know that I use the small Edirol UA-1EX audio interface ... you mean,
> which kind of cable I use?
>
> -Michael

Andre Donawa
Barbados Guitar School