FS: Clear Out MicroKorg, Alesis ModFX, DL4 Fm4, Zoom

Hi Guys,

Last time I tried to post stuff on here my inbox crapped out so Im here for another try........

UK only please, I just want a simple transaction to get some money before christmas (ok and a new acoustic for myself lol)

MUSIC STUFF FOR SALE

Contact Phill Wilson on 07981499204

MicroKorg.......You Know what this does surely!!! £250 seems about right according to ebay!!

Line 6 DL4 - very good entry looper and Delay Modeller !! £160

Line 6 FM4 Filter Modeller ... a crazy purple pedal supporting models from fx boxes MANY times its price... £160

Boss Loop station RC-20 a sturdy loop pedal with tons of time and unlimited overdubs, also with 16 slots to pre record and jam to.£140

Alesis ModFx Vocorder - this is an awesome piece of kit, 8 band high quality vocorder, can be used with guitar, dj kit or any input signal or even itself £45

Alesis ModFx Smashup - quality compressor, very "new edge" does some funky stuff like pumping that even the boss ones dont do...£45

Alesis ModFx Temolo - Beat synced and rhythmic trem Fx plus extra gates... £45

Zoom 707 and 505 - the best entry level Fx...its been a good beginners pedal for years..or one for taking on th road when you need to scale the equipment down.£40 and £30

Zoom 2120 - older then the 707 but with some crazy extras such as multipart looper built in...was the top in its day £40

Zoom Amp Modeller.works like a POD but with all hands on controls and no menus..good demos on youtube £50

Guitars

Wesley Telecaster in Metallic Blue - better then a squire cheap entry level guitar...really nice neck would make a good learner or project guitar. £100

Wesley Traveller- full size but with very compact SEE THROUGH PURPLE PLASTIC BODY !! great for road trips £60

Westfield black electro-acoustic – Nice solid topped guitar with decent pre amp  system, the perfect pub gig guitar - £80

Have more than one Hotmail account? Link them together to easily access both.