Uccello's Loop Laden House Concert, Seaside, CA USA Dec 12th

Hello there, Steve Uccello here again just sending out a reminder about a looping laden house concert that I'm doing soon...

-Uccello Project, live full length show

-Time: Saturday, December 12th, 2009  - 7:30 pm

-Place: House Concert In Seaside, CA (USA)

-contact: email stevebassbird@yahoo.com

-or call 831-801-4920 for details

-details: Price: $12 (includes show/drinks/snacks!)

Background:  I just performed at the Y2K9 International Live Looping Festival, and I have also shared the stage with loopers such as Joe Craven and Steve Lawson. This will be the first full length show by Uccello Project and will feature me on Upright/Dobro Basses, and Acoustic Guitar. -There will also be a few special guests sitting in!

Also, I invite you to visit my blog and hear my new record, Symmetria, in it's entirety, Free:

...here's a couple blurbs about it:

Symmetria by the Uccello Project is a gorgeous, instrumental and largely unclassifiable record. Best thought of as 'cinematic', each of the tracks conjures up a range of emotions and images, taking the listener on a beautiful journey. The layers of basses, guitars and percussion ebb and flow, drawing on jazz, folk, blues and African music, blending all the elements into one lovely album. Recommended.

Steve Lawson (Aug 18, 2009)

I just received the first Uccello Project CD, 'Symmetria' in the mail today.  I was really taken by the track 'Chiral' and by the records intriguing blend of acoustic and electric guitars and bass guitars, guitarron, mandolin, gongs, hand drums, drumset, harp and flutes all played by talented multi-instrumentalist, live looper, Steve Uccello. The record has beautiful ambient passages, composed tunes and even veers into experimnental and almost dark ambient territory.  A very impressive first effort.  I look forward to hearing what this talented musician has to play at  the Y2K9 looping festival for the first time this year.
Rick Walker, composer/lo fi, toy video artist/found sound/live looper, Founder: Y2K International Live Looping Festivals (Aug 28, 2009)

Thanks for your time-