The AM/FM Show Playlist for November 21, 2009.

http://soundscapes.us/amfm/playlists/2009/091121.html

The AM/FM Show has two alternating hosts.  When I am at the helm, expect
to hear electronic, ambient, spacemusic, Progressive Rock, and an
eclectic mix of other genres.  The show airs from 6:00 am to 8:00 am on
WMUH Allentown, 91.7 FM and on the internet.  I also host Afterglow
every Thursday from 8:00 am to 9:30 am.

                Show #161                November 21, 2009.

On this program, I continued the special on Sequences electronic music
magazine.  Each contemporary issue comes with a CD.  However, the early
issues came with a cassette.  The cassettes from issues one through
thirteen have been remastered and are now available on CDR in plastic
slip covers with artwork and track details.  Details are at:
http://sequencesmagazine.com

Phase I/Space:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Fanger & Schonwalder Frankfurt Breakfast  Analog Overdose 4+ (Manikin)
VA [Andy Pickford]   untitled             Sequences No. 7
VA [Wavestar]        Wavestar             Sequences No. 7
VA [Steve Charlton]  untitled             Sequences No. 7
VA [Sean Spence]     untitled             Sequences No. 7
Arcane               Invisible City       Tomorrow's Wasteland (none)

Phase II/Eclectic:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Terry Oldfield       Footprint of         Tears for Tibet (New Earth)
                       Buddha's Children
9Muses               Cool Water           Feel To Heal (Blue Amazon)

Phase III/Progressive Rock:

ARTIST               TRACK                ALBUM (label)
==================== ==================== ==============================
Harmonia             Watussi              Musik von Harmonia (Brain)
Engineers            Clean Coloured Wire  Three Fact Fader (Kscope)
IZZ                  Swaloow Our Pride    The Darkened Room (Doone)
IZZ                  Day of Innocence     The Darkened Room (Doone)
IZZ                  Regret               The Darkened Room (Doone)
Sylvan               Force of Gravity     Force of Gravity (ProgRock)
The Tangent          The Company Car      Down and Out in Paris and
                                            London (InsideOut)

 * = excerpt
++ = Advanced CDR from artist
VA = Various Artists (compilation)

On the next show, I will continue the special on the sampler CDRs that
come with each issue of Sequences electronic music magazine.

Bill
Host of the AM/FM Show every other Saturday at 6:00 am EST (GMT-5:00/
ITZ-5:00).
Phase 1: Electronic, ambient, and space music to bring you back from
"Beyond the Barriers."
Phase 2: Mixed bag of acoustic, electric, pop, or New Age.
Phase 3: Progressive rock from past masters to contemporary releases.
Web Site - http://soundscapes.us/amfm
Listen to WMUH Allentown locally at 91.7 FM or on-line at
http://www.muhlenberg.edu/wmuh and click one of the LISTEN NOW links
at the top right corner of the page or go directly to:
rtsp://helix.muhlenberg.edu:554/broadcast/live.rm or
http://muhlenberg.edu/wmuh/WMUH.ram
Playlists are also published at http://billfox.blogspot.com
RSS (2.0) feed from http://billfox.blogspot.com/rss.xml
Atom (0.3) feed from http://billfox.blogspot.com/atom.xml
post playlists or track airplay?  The progdj list solves that problem.

The progdj list is the place to go in order to see playlists and CD
and concert reviews by DJs of progressive rock-friendly radio
programs. Anyone interested in seeing playlists can join. There is NO
SPAM because I keep the spammers out before the members ever see any
hint of it.

The progdj list is for DJs (obviously!) and band members, record label
personnel, promoters, managers, and anyone else interested in seeing
what gets played on the air. Need to find who is playing prog on the
radio? Go to the progdj list.