VirtualGigSpam: VSV ensemble returns to ustream

I'm pleased to announce that the ensemble I premiered at the first annual Virtual Sound & Vision festival during early October is returning to the virtual stage later this morning at 11am EST/1500 UTC on uStream.  I'm speaking of the trio of Jim Goodin/Peter Thorn/Ray Istorico featuring a collective improvisational gathering of oud, violin, guitar, saxophone, nyckelharpa and electronic drums.  Technology permitting we'll be coming at you over my uStream channel Sunday Morning at 11.

I say technology permitting as we're fusing NinJam and uStream.  Peter is coming from rural Sweden, Ray here in the States in Florida and I'm in New York.  I tried this setup for the first time during the October festival and though not perfect re the feed it was more than not and I think I have since worked out all the glitches to combine all of our elements in stable form.

In that the foundation of this gathering is NinJam audio only our ustream picture content will consist of video from our own Emile Tobenfeld and some other still images not yet decided on.  At some point I hope to have all of us on camera but that's still in the planning stages so for the time being think of it as strange television or a short film.

So please join us this morning (Nov 22) at 11am EST/1500 UTC at http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sunday-morning-at-11.  For times in your locale see http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/.

Jim

--
ReUse, an introspective textural aural