RE: Taking VSTs out on the road

Hi all,

well after a week of sitting at my desk whilst pretending to do my work whilst youtubing and googling  like mad, I am starting to get an idea of what I might be looking for,
the Roland Fantom XR loks super tastey I have heard the samples which sound great then i have also seen someone load in samples to create their own presets via compactflash, which agian is a method and interface i like.........then you have the fact its upgradable.

what are peoples feelings on the unit? any one got one...or has anyone got new advice for stuff i should be hearing and trying now you know what im looking for?

I looked at the proteus stuff and really liked the Phatt and Techno racks.something to keep one eye out for as i have seen a lot of rack stuff in local second hand stores but have ignored them as not for me up to now.

cheers

Phill