AW: OT: Mike for Recording Guitar Amp

> In the past, I've always had guitar amps with some output capability to
route the signal to a looper, recording device, et al. I'm about to get a
small
> wattage Marshall (Class5 -  5W) with no output feature which means I will
have to mike it up. Any suggestions on a reasonably priced microphone? THX!

Beyer M201.

An alternative (if you're not after the sound of the amp's speaker) could
be
a load connected instead of the speaker, then from that to your line in:
http://www.thdelectronics.com/product_page_hotplate.html

        Rainer