Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 23:30:29 +0100
Subject: OT: zen for beginners
From: raul.bonell@gmail.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

guys! may you point me to some good starter Zen book for a young person, an intelligent teenager near 18? easy to understand and adapted to the actual days? maybe some tich naht hanh? i have some watts, suzuki, but i'm not sure about them.. it's for a present. thanks.

--
Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com