Re: programing liquid foot jr. midi footcontroller with EDP help!

Hi Luis,
Well, probably the next thing to try is to contact the Liquid Foot guys.
(if you didn't already).
Tell them you need each switch to send a Note-On when it's pressed,
and a Note-Off when it's released.
...and nothing else.
Perhaps explain you do something called "live looping", that a lot of
people
do that, and that they have special needs as regards midi pedals.
I'd expect them to be really helpful, and they may update
their software.
(Is your unit updatable?)

The manual hardly mentions Note-On at all, maybe their implementation is
a bit weird. (it seems so, you might try hooking up a midi sound module
with an organ type sound and see if that sustains while the switch is held)
Actually, the manual looks unfinished...they didn't do the midi
implementation
chart yet!

Another option is to try CC commands instead.
The liquid certainly seems to have a "momentary"
option for those, designed to keep an effect switched
on while you hold the switch down.

page 64 in the manual (and maybe some earlier pages)
tells how you can just program in a CC value (same as EDP note number)
and have the switch send 127 on that CC on press, and 0 on release.

hope you get looping,soon

andy