Re: programing liquid foot jr. midi footcontroller with EDP help!

Hi Andy,
uff after 3 days with this thing i found it!!!
i went and gave all of the functions a note off comand and they all work
now without interfiering with each other,dont ask me why the virtual ones
didnt need a note off and the direct midi do,beyond me!
I even called Jeff and went through it together but he never mentioned to
me sending a note off,i guess because the virtual midi notes were working
he also assumed it was something else on my inability to program it.
Yet the sustain ones still arent working at all and is triggering other
functions but i will give your advice a try using CC´s and get back to you.
there is another thing that bothers me with this footcontroller, if i tap
really fast is not as responsive as the fcb1010 and it skips some of the
foot taps,yes is very new on the market and it is updatable with a
software editor.I must admit that Jeff is a very nice guy as well but i
think hes up to his eye balls and cannot answer emails or calls right away
so u are lucky if u catch him.
But yes the manual plain sucks as usual!
to be continued
cheers

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom