Re: semi-OT: korg mini-kaoss pad??

I had one.  I ended up selling it.  For me, it seemed to work better with repetitive rhythms like a techno drum pattern.  They are fairly cheap at 149 bucks so it's not a big loss to experiment with one.

toby
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 29, 2009 6:07 PM
Subject: semi-OT: korg mini-kaoss pad??

last night i watched a bunch of youtube clips of guitarists
playing w/ the korg mini-kaoss pad (w/ guitar)
wow, i thought the sounds coming out of that thing was amazing.

has anyone played w/ one, experimented w/ one...it seemed to sound better than
when i had the original kaoss pad yrs ago..

just curious if anyone had any experience w/ one.....
s---