Re: OT: how to switch off autosave in Mainstage 2

thanks for sharing, sjaak.

2009/11/30 Sjaak Overgaauw <tcplugin@gmail.com>
On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 1:32 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
> I didn't even know there is such a feature in it! Have never seen
> anything about it and on my computer Mainstage never saves anything
> unless I hit cmd-s or cmd-shift-s.

I didn't know about it until I (recently) noticed that MS showed an
Autosave popup windows for 1-2 seconds. But it also hanged MS a couple
of times. Might be an issue with one of my NI plugins, see
http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2108652&tstart=0

I haven't tested it but it seems that you can turn it off (see info below).
----
Auto-save happens every 300 seconds.

To disable it, you can set the time to 0 seconds, just enter the
following line in Terminal.app:
defaults write com.apple.mainstage autosavingDelay -float 0

To reset it, enter this:
defaults delete com.apple.mainstage autosavingDelay
----

--
Raul Bonell at Blogger: http://raulbonell.blogspot.com
Chain Tape Collective: http://www.ct-collective.com