Re: OT: Prog Rock in 5 minutes ;-)

what's funny about this thread, is after recently purchasing(if you can
call getting it for free a purchase), an 80s Yamaha FB01 tone module and
building a pedalboard with stompboxes that'll help create some interesting
tones, I was going to set up and record a live looping movement based
heavily in Prog, granted, there's ony so much you can do while looping,
but I kept the term epic, nay, overblown in mind.