Re: What public is attracted by a Y2K Sampler Video?

Matthias thanks very mcuh for adding to the YT page.  You poise a good start to a productive thread I think.  I'm rushing now and really I don't know that my 2 cents are the most value here as I've kind of given the 'fodder' it seems for this.  I do want to say that please everyone realize that my video spin here was not meant to rep the whole festival but only the 1 day that I could be there.  I also feel badly that I could not capture the initial beginning of the day acts but I arrived about an hour prior to my set so there were 3 or 4 before and I also was not able to video Ty who was playikng just before me as I was setting up.  So for those folks please understand why you were not included in this video.

I do appreciate everyone's thoughts and input.  Now let the thread continue...

Jim