Re: What public is attracted by a Y2K Sampler Video?

Paul the same thing happened to me here in NY around 1995.  I saw Robert at a church in the Village.  He was doing a combo of crafttees and then 2nd set a digital version of 'frippertronics' and the latter was intensely loud.  My wife was with me and left after about that.  He was indeed brilliant but I think louder than need be.

Jim