Re: What public is attracted by a Y2K Sampler Video?

Instruments, software, hardware all fall into the category of "tools",
so one can think of them as technical terms, and maybe a technique
like looping, which combines all three, is also really a technical
term. Maybe "Live Looping" is also a musical genre, but if it is, not
too many people know about it or what it is - I think a lot of people
would look for some other label, like Ambient, or Trip Hop or
whatever. I use looping within traditional music, or folk or ethnic or
whatever the devil you might want to call it, so for me looping
describes a technique rather than a genre.