Re: What public is attracted by a Y2

Matt  no that must have been a bogus send the 2nd time, odd as it was from my mobile but guess it's the proverbial 'pocket send' somehow.  The only thing I had to shed was pointing out the comment which opinions are everywhere, it just frustrated me as I never meant for this to be a best of to single out or leave someone out.  But as my son would point out at least they watched.

Happy holidays to all btw