Re: videos and music and music sales

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 5:40 AM, david kirkdorffer
<unstrungone@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "...people can handle more challenging music if it's accompanied by a
>cool video."
>

> Do you agree?

Absolutely not! I think video used on those premises only makes people
forget a little about how boring they find the music. :-)
"Challenging" music is your definition, while it might just come out
as "boring" to the listener. I think it can be a lot more interesting
for the audience, and for you as the artist, if taking the full step
and start doing MULTIMEDIA instead of playing back "a cool video" to
the music performance.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se