Re: OT: New MBP... or not? (Firewire still necessary?)

Thanks Buzzie! Some day I will have fun with those envelope follow
options in Reaper. Except from that I'm finding Repaer amazingly
similar to Logic, almost feels like the same application - but each
one offers some extra functions that the other doesn't.

per