Re: Boss "International Championship" [SIC]....

It Ford not make sensé it's a big american hang up.
Antony

Sent from my iPhone

On 2010-08-18, at 17:20, Rainer Straschill <moinsound@googlemail.com>
wrote:

Alexandre Klinke schrieb:
That's a great idea.
I got even more pissed off after reading the regulations of the contest:

*2) ELIGIBILITY: CONTEST OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED
STATES AND*

*DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA.*

And they still call it "World Championship", WTF?
Well, the baseball competitions which span the entire US (and Canada, I
think) are called "World Series", too. So that makes sense in context...

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs