Re: Small Stone Power connector.. where does it go?

Mine is presumably pre-easter egg, it was
bought in the 70's, although I did
once hear a short decaying tone on removing the jack .

having taken mine apart, and needing to get out the
soldering iron to fix the battery wire that came off
I decided to try and sort out some nice mods.

So far I've developed a battery fuelled warming device
(short circuit from hasty re-assembly)
and a version that has no wet signal at all.

Lastest is a version with a working vibrato switch
(cuts out the dry signal, easy well documented mod)
and a very much non-working experimental mod to
reduce the modulation depth.

...but I'm expecting it to stop working just as
soon as it's re-assembled into the box.

andy