Re: Rang III Software Ver 2.0

Hi Brian,
Thanks for ther review , very usefull information. I'm an ambient
looper and I noticed that with version 2.0 the Rang III can now handle
up to 4 unsynced loops of different lenght, called Free play, right? I
have checked the manual  but I do have a couple of questions.

- How do you select a loop? I have the impression that if you use the
loop 1,2,3 buttons it either starts recording or stops playing. For
example, how can you reverse loop 2 on the fly when you've not
programmed your Bonus buttons to handle this?
- Does every loop have it's own setting for feedback (= decay)? For
example, is it possible to have loop 1 running with 90% feedback,
something like decay 1, and loop 2 with 100%, decay 0?
- Does the decay function remain active when a loop is in play mode
and not in overdub mode (stacking)?

Thanks for your time,
--
Sjaak Overgaauw