Re: -discovering your gear that sits on your board (TIMEBENDER)

The looper is just a basic thing like those found in almost every fx
box these days. Overdub but nothing else. I tried it but don't use it.
Nothing for me there. No feedback or any other controls.

All the delays can be "held" by holding the effect on/off button
though. Then input is stopped and you can play over it. Also while in
"hold" mode the ex ped and all knobs will still sweep their settings,
very bizarre sounds ensue. So it is a 5 sec delay type looper with
hold, and sweep control.

On varispeed: If you watch the second video especially you can decide
for yourself perhaps. It has two tape delay models, variable speed
tape and moving head tape. I have no experience with a "proper"
varispeed device I'm afraid. All the models handle sweeping
differently and the two types of ducking delays are really cool also.
Remember it is also a delay harmonizer and a pattern delay. Like I
said I have only scratched the surface. I don't use gear with an idea
of what I think it should do so much as see what it does and then
think how I can use that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4arlipIwfIk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHRk2HO-kpo

best,