Loop windowing Audio example...

Rick said

Can you put up an audio example of this approach?

OK I just hit record and this came out... no edits and frankely a bit crap musically, but I think it demonstrates a few uses of loop windowing.

http://soundcloud.com/markfrancombe/thewindow-1-05

I have commented what is happening on the Soundcloud timeline.. a great feature for something like this...

I'm so stimulated by your and Duke's technique inventions this past week.

WHo is Duke? Jeff Duke?

and Happy New Years to you and your lovely family,

And to you and Chris (&Bill and Nance)
... I seriously have to hit the Gym now... OMG! The Wine the Beer the Turkey the potatoes... the tummy!

--
mark francombe
www.markfrancombe.com