Re: Loop windowing Audio example...

Title: Re: Loop windowing Audio example...
On 1/4/11 8:47 AM, "mark francombe" <mark@markfrancombe.com> wrote:
Rick said
>> I'm so stimulated by your and Duke's technique inventions this past week.
>
> WHo is Duke? Jeff Duke?

Hiiiiii!!!!

Rick’s referring to me.  I can never use my real name out freely on this list ‘cause it’s open to Google, and I’ve had problems with Google-stalking in the past.  Rick & I know each other well enough, though, that he regularly refers to me by my given name.

> OK I just hit record and this came out... no edits and frankely a bit crap musically, but I think it demonstrates a
> few uses of loop windowing.
>
> http://soundcloud.com/markfrancombe/thewindow-1-05
>
> I have commented what is happening on the Soundcloud timeline.. a great feature for something like this...

Cool!  Thanks for that.  Helps me (at least) better understand what we’re talking about here.  :)

        --m.