Re: LP2 at namm

Hey John,
well i dont really use its amp simulations and FXs for guitar
anymore,although they are awesome,i find that the adrenalinn sucks up
too much tone unfortunately.
But i use them for the drums!! try those filers and amp simlutations
plus the distortions on them and it turns the drums into
a whole new instument, try it out!
thats why im so insistent on finding a stomp midi looper that will
slave a drum machine like this,very fun and it can spice up your
performance!
Luis