Re: fianlly a video of using mobius and ableton!

ok Rainer,so let me get  this straight,that means i just install
LoopBe for ex. assgn the midi out port of mobius to midi in port of
ableton live to slave it and whenever i start a loop the audio clips
in live will stretch and sync to my mobius loops? that would be it!!
Luis