Re: Re: LP 2 Mini Looper Feature Set

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, andy butler wrote:
I wonder if the "storage of 8 loops" on the SD card
causes confusion.

I understand it that this is simply a way to create some sort of a record of a performance. (Rick?)
..but maybe it will be *expected* that the stored loops
can be played back by the unit.

andy
This is actually a feature that Bob Amstadt added and, frankly,  I haven't used it yet,
so we should get him to weigh in on this one to get the correct 'poop on the sitch'.

rick walker

ps I do know, however that it records and stores what you are playing automatically which is very nice
as you don't have to think about doing something formally to save your loops that you are creating.