Re: Re: LP 2 Mini Looper Feature Set

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, andy butler wrote:

> I wonder if the "storage of 8 loops" on the SD card
> causes confusion.

I was surprised by the "eight loops" bit myself, as I hadn't recalled that in the original feature set Bob posted, and which (after many re-posts) was how I heard about the LP-2. I had assumed it was only one loop, but then when I heard it was multiple loops, I was curious as to how/why that worked.

But I mostly ordered it for battery powerable rhythmic mangling. I can't wait.

Zak Kramer